Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products. ColorPlus – Light Mist, 6″ Lap Hardieplank Siding, Style – Wood Texture. ColorPlus Arctic White, HardieTrim
James Hardie fiber cement siding products allow you to create a beautiful, low maintenance home. On this 4-unit condominium, we removed the old T-111 siding, installed new plywood and Hardie House Wrap and then installed the James Hardie Fiber-Cement Siding. Most of the T-111 was in very bad shape, warped and split, and pulling away from the building. With HardiePlank Siding and Hardie Trim, you can enjoy the beauty and character of wood, as well as resistance to weather, insects and flame spread. Additionally, James Hardie Siding Products come with a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty – our strongest warranty ever to give you peace of mind and a 15-year finish warranty on their pre-painted ColorPlus Products.
We are expert local installers of James Hardie Siding Products with over 20 years experience.
This beautiful 4-unit Condominium in Cherry Grove – North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 was remodeled with:
Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products
- Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products
- ColorPlus – Light Mist, 6″ Lap Hardieplank Siding, Style – Wood Textured
- ColorPlus – Arctic White, Hardie Trim and Hardie Soffit
- ColorPlus – Arctic White, Hardie Panel on the ground level ceiling
- Simonton Brand StormBreaker Plus 300VL doors & windows
- Transform 42″ high handrails by RDI. Color – White
- Custom wood handrails on back balconies
- Re-roofed with Owens Corning True Definition Duration Architectural Shingles – Estate Gray
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 Siding Contractor
Atlantic Contracting Services has the experience with James Hardie products and installation that you need. With over 20 years of experience using James Hardie Siding products to re-side over 1,200 homes, we are the safe and smart choice for your home remodeling project! Our company motto is simple: If you are not happy, we are not happy, and if you don’t believe us, just ask our references!
The HardieWrap™ weather barrier is an innovative, higher performing weather barrier made by James Hardie, maker of America’s #1 brand of siding. HardieWrap weather barrier provides a balance of water resistance and water vapor permeability, reducing water intrusion from the outside while releasing water vapor from inside the home to dry out the wall cavity. This wrap really does cut down on air-infiltration which in turn helps reduce heating and cooling costs.
Why use ColorPlus siding instead of pre-primed?
For the ultimate in performance with HardieZone™ siding products, add ColorPlus® Technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for the demands climate places on a home’s exterior. The end result is a beautiful consistent finish that lasts up to 2x’s longer. A baked-on coating offers maximum durability and resistance to prolonged exposure to freezing climate and moisture contact.
- Specially formulated paint stands up to UV levels in a way few field-applied paints can, offering up to 30% more fade resistance.
- ColorPlus Technology finishes are warranted for 15 years.
- Our finish warranty guarantees your color will not crack, chip or peel for 15 years.
- Over 41 quality checks are made throughout our proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the substrate, the texture and the finish. No other manufacturer can match our demanding quality standards.
- Considering the alternatives? Compare the benefits of James Hardie Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology to filed applied paint options, especially on larger buildings.
- Most of the raw materials used to make James Hardie Siding are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility.
Check out the before and after photos to see the remarkable transformation that a quality Hardie Plank Siding Installation can give. We are your siding installation specialist. Whether you are located in Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, or in North Myrtle Beach, SC we are your safe choice as installers of James Hardie fiber-cement siding products.