Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products. ColorPlus – Cobblestone, 7″ Lap Hardieplank Siding Wood Texture. ColorPlus – Arctic White, HardieTrim.
– Check out the Before & After Photos Below!
James Hardie fiber cement siding products allow you to create a beautiful, low maintenance home. On this home, we installed James Hardie Fiber-Cement Siding over the old T-111 siding. Most of the T-111 was still structurally sound, so it was no problem going right over it, after we replaced any rotted pieces and covered all of it with Hardie House Wrap. The existing siding was looking old and no longer held paint very well. With Hardie Board Siding and Trim, you can enjoy the beauty and character of wood, as well as resistance to weather, insects and flame spread. Additionally, James Hardie Siding Products come with a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty – our strongest warranty ever to give you peace of mind and a 15-year finish warranty on their pre-painted ColorPlus Products.
We are expert local installers of James Hardie Siding Products with over 18 years experience.
This beautiful home on the Isle of Palms, SC 29451 was remodeled with:
- Re-sided with James Hardie Building Products
- ColorPlus – Cobblestone, 7″ Lap Hardieplank Siding, Style – Wood Textured
- ColorPlus – Arctic White, HardieTrim, & HardieSoffit
- ColorPlus – Cobblestone. HardiePanel on cantilevers
- Pre-primed – HardiePanel on porch ceilings, painted custom color
- Re-framed – All foundation lattice was re-run horizontally
Isle of Palms, SC 29451 Siding Contractor
We entertained proposals from five different siding companies and we made the right choice, Atlantic Contracting Services. David came out several times and met with me and he sold me on the fact that the James Hardie ColorPlus Building Products were the way to go. We were very satisfied with the services of Atlantic Contracting Services. Their attention to detail resulted in an exceptional outcome. I would highly recommend them.
Atlantic Contracting Services has the experience with James Hardie products and installation that you need. With over 18 years of experience using James Hardie Siding products to re-side over 1,200 homes and condos, we are the safe and smart choice for your home remodeling project! Our company motto is simple: If you are not happy, we are not happy, and if you don’t believe us, just ask our references!
As an experienced contractor using James Hardie Siding Products, we were asked to install new fiber-cement siding on this home on the Isle of Palms, SC. We removed only the rotted or warped T-111 panels and thoroughly inspected the framing for any necessary repairs. We then installed Hardie House Wrap. The HardieWrap™ weather barrier is an innovative, higher performing weather barrier made by James Hardie, maker of America’s #1 brand of siding. HardieWrap weather barrier provides a balance of water resistance and water vapor permeability, reducing water intrusion from the outside while releasing water vapor from inside the home to dry out the wall cavity. This wrap really does cut down on air-infiltration which in turn helps reduce heating and cooling costs. We then installed the James Hardie ColorPlus COBBLESTONE siding on a 7” lap. All work was done to code with the highest level of craftsmanship. We have the most experience replacing siding with Hardie Board siding. Why use ColorPlus siding instead of pre-primed?
For the ultimate in performance with HardieZone™ siding products, add ColorPlus® Technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for the demands climate places on a home’s exterior. The end result is a beautiful consistent finish that lasts up to 2x’s longer.* A baked-on coating offers maximum durability and resistance to prolonged exposure to freezing climate and moisture contact.
- Specially formulated paint stands up to UV levels in a way few field-applied paints can, offering up to 30% more fade resistance.
- ColorPlus Technology finishes are warranted for 15 years.
- Our finish warranty guarantees your color will not crack, chip or peel for 15 years.
- Over 41 quality checks are made throughout our proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the substrate, the texture and the finish. No other manufacturer can match our demanding quality standards.
- Considering the alternatives? Compare the benefits of James Hardie Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology to filed applied paint options, especially on larger buildings.
- Most of the raw materials used to make James Hardie Siding are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility.
Siding Repair and Replacement using Pre-Painted Hardie Board Siding
Check out the before and after photos to see the remarkable transformation that a quality Hardie Plank Siding Installation can give. We are your siding installation specialist. Whether you are located in Beaufort, on Seabrook Island, on Kiawah Island, on the Isle of Palms, in Charleston SC, or in Myrtle Beach, we are your safe choice as installers of James Hardie fiber-cement siding products.