Re-side with James Hardie ColorPlus Siding Products
Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products. ColorPlus – Arctic White, 6″ Lap Hardieplank Siding. ColorPlus Arctic White, HardieTrim
James Hardie fiber cement siding products allow you to create a beautiful, low maintenance home. On this home, we replaced the old, tired, improperly installed hard coat stucco on the front of the house that had failed and was falling off of the walls with James Hardie Fiber-Cement Siding. With HardiePlank Siding and Hardie Trim, you can enjoy the beauty and character of wood, as well as resistance to weather, insects and flame spread. Additionally, James Hardie Siding Products come with a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty – our strongest warranty ever to give you peace of mind and a 15-year finish warranty on their pre-painted ColorPlus Products.
This beautiful home in Mount Pleasant, SC 29466 was remodeled with:
- Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products
- ColorPlus – Arctic White, 6″ Lap Hardieplank Siding
- ColorPlus – Arctic White, HardieTrim
- Replaced the foundation level lattice
- Painted any existing siding that was not replaced
- Replaced the roof shingles with Owens Corning TruDefinition Dimensional Shingles – Onyx Black, We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- Repaired any damaged stucco and painted all stucco
Mount Pleasant, SC 29466, Charleston National Country Club, Siding Contractor
We have had a great experience with you and your team. You can definitely count on us for a good review.
Home Advisor Review: He did exactly what he promised, did it on time and on budget. We would highly recommend them!
Atlantic Contracting Services has the experience with James Hardie products and installation that you need. With over 18 years of experience using James Hardie Siding products to re-side over 1,100 homes, we are the safe and smart choice for your home remodeling project! We are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor. Our company motto is simple: If you are not happy, we are not happy, and if you don’t believe us, just ask our references!
As an experienced exterior renovation specialist using James Hardie Siding Products, we were asked to replace the hard coat stucco on the front of this home in Mount Pleasant, SC. We removed the cracked, failed stucco and thoroughly inspected the framing for any necessary repairs. We then installed House Wrap. The HardieWrap™ weather barrier is an innovative, higher performing weather barrier made by James Hardie, maker of America’s #1 brand of siding. HardieWrap weather barrier provides a balance of water resistance and water vapor permeability, reducing water intrusion from the outside while releasing water vapor from inside the home to dry out the wall cavity. This wrap really does cut down on air-infiltration which in turn helps reduce heating and cooling costs. We then installed the James Hardie ColorPlus ARCTIC WHITE siding on a 6” lap. All work was done to code with the highest level of craftsmanship. We have the most experience replacing siding with HardiePlank Fiber-Cement siding. Why use ColorPlus siding instead of pre-primed?
For the ultimate in performance with HardieZone™ siding products, add ColorPlus® Technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for the demands climate places on a home’s exterior. The end result is a beautiful consistent finish that lasts up to 2x’s longer. A baked-on coating offers maximum durability and resistance to prolonged exposure to freezing climate and moisture contact.
- Specially formulated paint stands up to UV levels in a way few field-applied paints can, offering up to 30% more fade resistance.
- ColorPlus Technology finishes are warranted for 15 years.
- Our finish warranty guarantees your color will not crack, chip or peel for 15 years.
- Over 41 quality checks are made throughout our proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the substrate, the texture and the finish. No other manufacturer can match our demanding quality standards.
- Considering the alternatives? Compare the benefits of James Hardie Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology to filed applied paint options, especially on larger buildings.
- Most of the raw materials used to make James Hardie Siding are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility.
Siding Repair and Replacement using Pre-Painted Hardie Board Siding
Check out the before and after photos to see the remarkable transformation that a quality Hardie Plank Siding Installation can give. We are your siding installation specialist. Whether you are located on Hilton Head Island, in Charleston SC, or in Myrtle Beach, we are your safe choice as installers of James Hardie fiber-cement siding products.