James Hardie Siding ColorPlus Monterey Taupe Select Cedarmill siding on a 7″ lap, with HardieTrim ColorPlus Monterey Taupe trim
James Hardie fiber cement siding products allow you to create a beautiful, low maintenance home. On this home, we replaced old, tired, cedar siding that was rotting and split with James Hardie Fiber-Cement Siding. With Hardie Board Siding, you can enjoy the beauty and character of wood, as well as resistance to weather, insects and flame spread. Additionally, James Hardie Siding Products come with a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty – our strongest warranty ever to give you peace of mind and a 15-year finish warranty on their pre-painted ColorPlus Products.
We are expert installers of James Hardie Siding Products with over 18 years experience.
This beautiful home on Seabrook Island, SC was remodeled with:
- Re-sided with James Hardie Siding Products
- ColorPlus Monterey Taupe Select Cedarmill siding on a 7″ lap
- HardieTrim ColorPlus Monterey Taupe trim
Seabrook Island, SC 29455 Siding Contractor
Atlantic Contracting Services has the experience with James Hardie products and installation that you need. With over 18 years of experience using James Hardie Siding products to re-side over 1,200 homes and condos, we are the safe and smart choice for your home remodeling project! Our company motto is simple: If you are not happy, we are not happy, and if you don’t believe us, just ask our references!
If you need to replace the old, split cedar siding on your home or condo, check out this exterior renovation that we did on Seabrook Island, SC. The before and after photos tell the story. We removed the old split cedar siding and replaced it with beautiful and durable James Hardie Siding ColorPlus Monterey Taupe Select Cedarmill siding on a 7″ lap. We used HardieTrim ColorPlus Monterey Taupe on the trim. We are certified Hardie Board Contractors.
For the ultimate in performance with HardieZone™ siding products, add ColorPlus® Technology. This proprietary process involves applying consistent, multiple coats of paint that was created especially for the demands climate places on a home’s exterior. The end result is a beautiful consistent finish that lasts up to 2x’s longer. A baked-on coating offers maximum durability and resistance to prolonged exposure to freezing climate and moisture contact.
- Specially formulated paint stands up to UV levels in a way few field-applied paints can, offering up to 30% more fade resistance.
- ColorPlus Technology finishes are warranted for 15 years.
- Our finish warranty guarantees your color will not crack, chip or peel for 15 years.
- Over 41 quality checks are made throughout our proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the substrate, the texture and the finish. No other manufacturer can match our demanding quality standards.
- Considering the alternatives? Compare the benefits of James Hardie Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology to filed applied paint options, especially on larger buildings.
- Most of the raw materials used to make James Hardie Siding are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility.
Siding Repair and Replacement using Hardie Board Siding
Check out the before and after photos to see the remarkable transformation that a quality Hardie Plank Siding Installation can give. We are your siding installation specialist. Whether you are located on Seabrook Island, in Charleston SC, or in Myrtle Beach, we are your certified James Hardie fiber-cement siding contractor.